Sons of Roland Trailer

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lucky Seven Meme

It's been a while since I've posted here because I'm very busy with other projects. I've been tagged by Momma Joan Hazel to do the Lucky Seven meme. Well, actually I was tagged three days ago and I've just now seen it. Sorry for the delay. I want to play, too!
The Lucky Seven Meme: Basically a meme is an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture.


The rules are really simple and you get to post a bit of your work in progress .

Here are the rules:


*go to page 77 of your current work in progress. Go to line 7


*copy down the next 7 lines/sentences as written and post them on your blog or website 


*tag 7 other authors

*let them know they've been tagged



Here we go: Page 77 of Sons of Roland Intermezzo

Granddad whispered to me with a mischievous grin. "I saw you making eyes at that boy!" "No, I didn't! I swear!" "Okay, little girl…"  Granddad tried not to laugh but I felt embarrassed anyway. I just wanted to help the boy.
Then, I was distracted all morning during our lessons and Uncle Bud was at a loss. "You're not yourself. What's wrong?" He asked me during our first recess. "I'm just worried about the boy from Kuwait." I said. "Well, you don't need to worry. They'll fix him up."





I'm looking forward to seeing your Lucky Seven!

1 comment: